- We recommend that only editors of publisher use this form. If you are not an editor or a publisher and would like to suggest a journal, please contact editor-in-chief or editor of the journal.
- Please provide unrestricted access online to a minimum of two current issues, consecutive issues of your suggested journal, and be sure to provide the URL. The content will only be used for evaluation purposes.
- The journal should consist of peer-reviewed content
- The journal should be published on a regular basis (have a ISSN number that has been registered with the International ISSN Centre)
- At least two issues a year must have been published before you suggest the journal.
If you have a suggestion for a journal to be indexed in our database, please fill in the New Journal Suggestion Form, below, as completely as possible.
To facilitate the evaluation process please note:
To be considered for review, journals should meet the following main eligibility criteria: