cover
Contact Name
-
Contact Email
-
Phone
-
Journal Mail Official
-
Editorial Address
-
Location
Kota palu,
Sulawesi tengah
INDONESIA
E-JOURNAL MANAJEMEN FE UNTAD
Published by Universitas Tadulako
ISSN : -     EISSN : -     DOI : -
Core Subject :
Jurnal Elektronik Ilmu Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako mempublikasi hasil penelitian ilmiah yang berkaitan dengan Ilmu Manajemen (Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Pemasaran, Keuangan, Operasi)
Arjuna Subject : -
Articles 206 Documents
PENGARUH KEPERCAYAAN MEREK TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN MEMBELI SHAMPO MEREK PANTE (STUDI PADA MAHASISWI FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO PALU) CAHYANINGTYAS, ELOK; H. CHALIL, H. CHALIL; PONIRIN, PONIRIN
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The aim of this research is to determine the effect simultaneously and partially on the Trust brand loyalty student of the Faculty of Economics, Tadulako University at Palu. Sampling method in this research was purposive sampling, with a total sample of 96 respondents. The results of testing hypothesis is using F that three independent variables brand trust (X) consisting of brand characteristics (X1), the characteristics of the company (X2) and the characteristics of customers with the brand (X3) proved simultaneously positive and significant effect on the dependent variable customer loyalty ( Y) with sig-F of 0.000 <0.05. Furthermore, the brand characteristic variable (X1) with sig 0,001, characteristic of the company (X2) with sig of 0.001 and characteristics of customers to the brand value of sig 0.004 <0.05 which means a partial effect on customer loyalty variable (Y). R2 values of 0.645 and therefore brand belief variable (X) studied simultaneously influence on customer loyalty variable (Y) amounted to 64.5%, while the remaining 35.5% is influenced by other factors not examined.
ANALISIS PENERIMAAN PAJAK HOTEL TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENDAPATAN PAJAK DAERAH DI KOTA PALU RAFYUMAN R. MASSI, RIZKI; FAISAL, MUH.; HUSNA, HUSNA
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aimed to test the level of growth, efficiency, effectiveness and contribution of the hotel tax to the local tax in Palu. The data used in this study are primary and secondary data in the analysis of the period from 2010 until 2014. The research was conducted at the Department of Revenue, Finance and Asset Management Area (DPPKAD) Palu. The analytical tool used is the analysis of the growth, efficiency analysis, analysis of effectiveness, and analiasis contributions.  Results of research suggests that the growth of tax collection in the city of Palu at 52.73%. In real terms is seen to rise, but the percentage will fluctuate. Tax collection in the city of Palu in the period of 2010-2014 showed very effective, it is seen that the hotel tax realization can be achieved over 100% with the level of effectiveness of 133.05%. The efficiency rate of the hotel tax diakatakan very efficient year after year with an efficiency rate of hotel tax of 0.05 or 5%. Hotel tax contribution to the local tax on the hammer city in 2010-2014 amounted to 8.16%, this means local tax revenue amounting to 8.61% of Palu comes from the hotel tax.
PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN MEMBELI TIKET PADA AGEN JASA MASKAPAI PENERBANGAN PT. GARUDA AIRLINES DI KOTA PALU PUSPITASARI, HENNY; ADAM, ROSIDA P. ADAM; PARANI, H. SYAMSUL BAHRI DG
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 2 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to examine the simultaneous and partial influence of tangibles (X1), reliability (X2), responsiveness (X3), assurance (X4), and empathy (X5) on customer satisfaction (Y) in Garuda Airlines agent in Palu City. The type of research is descriptive-causal. Sampling technique is purposive sampling method. The results show that the dimensions of service quality consisting of physical evidence, empathy, reliability, responsiveness, and assurance simultaneously have a significant influence on customer satisfaction of buying tickets at Garuda Airline service agents. Partially, all the dimension of service quality have significant influence on the customer satisfaction of buying tickets at The Garuda airline service agent in Palu City.
PENGARUH PENGUMUMAN DIVIDEN TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM DAN ABNORMAL RETURN PADA INDUSTRI JASA DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA YONATAN, CARISSA BELLA; YUNUS KASIM, MUH.; BIDIN, CICI RIANTY K.
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 2 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The aim of this study is to determine the influence of dividend announcement on stock prices and abnormal return in the services industries listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange. This study is descriptive-quantitative. The research methods used are simple linear regression and paired T-test or Two sample T-test for comparing the two means. The result of the first hypothesis that is dividend increases variable shows significant influence on stock prices with the value of t-count is 2.876 > the value of t-table 1.667 and dividends decreases with t-count value of 0.858 < the value of t-table 1.696, proves the second hypothesis shows no significant influence on stock prices. Then the third hypothesis which states that dividend increases influence the abnormal return before and after the dividend announcement has t-count value of 7.22 > t-table is 2.776; and the fourth hypothesis that states that dividend decreases the abnormal return before and after dividend announcement showd t-count 0.416 < t-table 2.776. This indicates that the fourth hypothesis in this study has no significant influence.
PENGARUH FAKTOR EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SABUN DETERJEN MEREK RINSO DI KELURAHAN LAYANA INDAH KOTA PALU Labolo, Suriani; Sutomo, Maskuri; Mubaraq, Rahmat
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 1, No 1 (2015): -
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.2248/ejimut.v1i1.7598

Abstract

Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh ekuitas merek yang terdiri atas kesadaran merek, persepsi kualitas, asosiasi merek, dan loyalitas merek terhadap keputusan pembelian produk deterjen merek Rinso di Kelurahan Layana Indah Kota Palu. Sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak72  orang  dengan  teknik  penarikan  sampel  menggunakan  purposive  sampling.  Hasil  penelitian menunjukan  bahwa  secara  simultan  variabel  ekuitas  merek  yang  terdiri  dari  kesadaran  merek, persepsi  kualitas,  asosiasi  merek  dan  loyalitas  merek  memiliki  pengaruh  signifikan  terhadapkeputusan konsumen sehingga apabila variabel ekuitas merek diterapkan secara baik maka keputusan pembelian juga akan meningkat, dengan nilai adjusted R square 0.527, artinya bahwa ekuitas merek  berpengaruh terhadap keputusan pembelian sebesar 52.7 % dan sisanya sebesar 47.3 % dipengaruhioleh  variabel  lain  yang  tidak  diteliti.  Secara  parsial  variabel  kesadaran  merek,  persepsi  kualitas, asosiasi  merek  dan  loyalitas  merek  berpengaruh  signifikan  terhadap  keputusan  pembelian  dalam menggunakan produk sabun deterjen merek Rinso
PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA “RUMAH LAUNDRY” DI KECAMATAN PALU SELATAN Ningsih, Vera; Adam, Rosida P; Yoberth, Yoberth
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 1, No 2 (2015)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of variable quality of service (X) consisting of Physical Evidence (X1), Empathy (X2), Reliability (X3), responsiveness (X4) and Assurance (X5) simultaneously and partially on consumer satisfaction using services "Home Laundry" in South Palu subdistrict. This type of research is a descriptive study of causality. The population of this research are all consumers who use the services of "Home Laundry" in South Palu subdistrict. The sampling technique meggunakan purposive sampling with a sample size of 60 people. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of multiple linear regression analysis showed that the variable quality of service consisting of Physical Evidence (X1), Empathy (X2), Reliability (X3), responsiveness (X4) and Assurance (X5) simultaneously significant effect on satisfaction consumers use the services of "Home Laundry" in the district of South Palu with significant values below 0.000> 0.05. From the partial test results found that the variable quality of service consisting of Physical Evidence (X1) = 0.011, Empathy (X2) = 0.001, Reliability (X3) = 0.001, responsiveness (X4) = 0.000 and Assurance (X5) = 0.010 influential significantly to customer satisfaction using the services of "Home Laundry" in South Palu subdistrict.
FAKTOR–FAKTOR YANG DIPERTIMBANGKAN MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO MENGGUNAKAN MEDIA SOSIAL INSTAGRAM SEBAGAI SARANA JUAL BELI ONLINE Wenas, Adrina Syulie; Ponirin, Ponirin; Wiriastuti, Wiri
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 2, No 2 (2016)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the factors to be considered students of economic faculties University Tadulako Instagram using social media as a means of buying & selling online. The technique used to determine the sample is the method used to determine the Accidental Side respondents sampled. The number of samples taken are as many as 105 people. Based on the analysis of the factors that has been done through the stages of testing by using 21 indicators found that only 3 factors are considered students,using social media Instagram as a means of buying and selling online is a factor of Online Marketing: F3 (Ease in business), F12 (Facilitate the search for products), F14 (There are lots of goods imported or local), F15 (to hunt many gifts), F17 (can develop the business), then the second factor factor lifestyle: F2 (following the trend of lifestyle) , F6 (Instagram is already a lot of users), F10 (the event to seek friendship), F11 (as the entertainment media), F21 (the advice of friends). Furthermore, the third factor, namely Sales Promotion factor: F1 (Promotion convincing), F16 (As an advertising medium offers products or services), F19 (price offered various kinds), F20 (For media information).
STRATEGI BERSAING RUMAH MAKAN HENI PUTRI KAILI Wengkau, Raymondo; Chalil, Chalil; Sutomo, Maskuri
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 2, No 1 (2016)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Heni Putri Kaili Restaurant is located at Kaombona Street/ Kampung Nelayan No. 09 Talise, East Palu sub district, Palu City. Heni Putri Kaili restaurant has been established since 6 years ago, precisely on February 20th 2010. The owner of the restaurant is Mrs.  Haeni R. Kara , S.Pd. The purposes of research are to find out the rivalry condition of Heni Putri Kaili restaurant among the restaurant industries in Palu City and to comprehend the alternative strategy that can be used by Heni Putri Kaili restaurant. The data analysis methods that used are the Porter’s Five Forces analysis and the SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats).Based on the Porter’s Five Forces analysis, it can be conclude that rivalry condition of Heni Putri Kaili restaurant among the restaurant industries in Palu City experiences a great rivalry. There are great factors ; the rivalry beetween the competitors from the similiar industry, the suplier’s supplying capacity, and the threat of substitutions product. As the result of SWOT metric diagram and IE table, competitive strategy can be recommended. Heni Putri Kaili restaurant focuses on the Diversifications Strategy with the program of strategy to uphold and to improve the service and the strategy to increase promotion of the superior product without leaving behind the other products that are still unknown by the consumers/markets.
PENGARUH MODAL SENDIRI DAN MODAL PINJAMAN TERHADAP SISA HASIL USAHA PADA KOPERASI DI KOTA PALU WULANDARI HAIDIR, SRI; NURDIN, DJAYANI; HUSNAH, HUSNAH
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aimed to obtain findings eksplanitif tested on the effect (1) simultaneously from their own capital, loan capital, and business volume against SHU, (2) partially from their own capital against SHU, and (3) the partial capital loans against SHU in the Cooperative Savings and Loans in the city of Palu. Subjects in this study is the Credit Unions in Palu and objects in this research is data own capital, loan capital and SHU from 2010-2014. The type of data in this research is quantitative data. Data collected by the method of recording the documentation, and then analyzed with multiple linear regression. The results showed (1) there is a positive and significant influence simultaneously its own capital and borrowed capital of the SHU with calculated F value of 6421, (2) there is a positive and significant effect partially own capital against SHU with t value amounted to 2,788, and ( 3) there is a positive and significant effect partially with loan capital against SHU t value amounted to 3,349 on Credit Unions in Palu.
ANALISIS PEMBENTUKAN PORTOFOLIO OPTIMAL PADA SUB SEKTOR PERKEBUNAN DAN SUB SEKTOR PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA MUSLIMAH, LATIFAH; KASIM, MUH. YUNUS; K. BIDIN, CICI RIANTY
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to determine the combination of optimal portfolios on plantation sub-sector and sub-sector banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, which was done by looking at the level of expected return (expected return) and risk (standard deviation) is generated by a combination of the portfolio each year. Issues raised in this research is how the combination of the optimal portfolio can be formed from plantation sub-sector and sub-sector banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2010-2014. In this the researcher used Coefficient of Variation (CV) as a research method, to determined the probability of shares in each sub-sector for each company was combined, as well as efficient portfolio so the optimal portfolio could be formed easily. The results showed the determination of the portfolio using the optimal portfolio yield probability SMAR shares of 0.05 or 5% and the probability of SDRA shares of 0.95 or 95% to portfolio risk by 0.460 and the expected return of the portfolio amounted to 0.393. While not optimal portfolio combination that produces probability GZCO shares amounting to -0.19% and the probability of SDRA shares of 1.19% to portfolio risk and return expectations of 0.472 at 0.569.

Page 1 of 21 | Total Record : 206