cover
Contact Name
-
Contact Email
-
Phone
-
Journal Mail Official
-
Editorial Address
-
Location
Kota semarang,
Jawa tengah
INDONESIA
JOBS (Jurnal Of Business Studies)
ISSN : 24610704     EISSN : 24768790     DOI : -
JOBS; Journal Jobs terbit 2 kali dalam setahun. e-ISSN : 24768790; pISSN : 24610704; DOI : 10.32497; Jurnal ini memiliki lingkup bidang ekonomi nasional dan internasional.
Arjuna Subject : -
Articles 8 Documents
Search results for , issue " Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017" : 8 Documents clear
ANALYSIS OF INFLUENCE OF PRICE, SERVICE QUALITY, BRAND IMAGE TO CUSTOMERS’ PURCHASE DECISION OF KOREAN MARINE TRANSPORT CO., LTD. ( A Case Study at PT. Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Semarang ) Rachmawati, Dwi -; Barokah, Siti Nur; Nahar, M
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The competition among shipping company is strict. The objective of this research is to analyze the influence of price, service quality, and brand image to customers’ purchase decision of Korean Marine Transport Co., Ltd. at PT. Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Semarang. This research used a multiple linear regression analysis. The primary data used in this research is collected from questionnaire. The amounts of the respondents are 56 who are customers of PT Korean Marine Transport Co., Ltd, at PT. Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Semarang. The calculation of multiple linier regressions which is carried out by SPSS 20 showed that price, service quality, and brand image variables have significant positive influenced on purchase decision in partially and simultaneously and the most dominant variable is service quality. The contribution of price, service quality, and brand image to purchase decision is 60.2% while 39.8% are influenced by other variables that were not described in this research.
PENGARUH TECHNIQUE QUALITY DAN PROCESS QUALITY TERHADAP CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (STUDI KASUS DWELLING TIME PADA TERMINAL PETIKEMAS SEMARANG) Tawakal, Hertas Fajar; Haribowo, Putut; Barokah, Siti Nur
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze the effect of technique quality and process quality on customer satisfaction (a case study of dwelling time in Terminal Petikemas Semarang) The methods used to analyze data are validity test, reliability test, assumption classic test, multiple linear regression method, t-test (partial), f-test (simultaneous), and the coefficient of determination test (Adjusted R2) Based on this research, the result of statistical F-test has significant value < significant level (0,000 < 0,05). It means that technique quality and process quality has a significant impact on customer satisfaction. From the result of coefficient of determination test, adjusted R2 has value of 0,607. It’s mean that the impact of independent variable (technique quality and process quality) toward dependent variable (customer satisfaction) is at 60.7%, while the remaining 39.3% is influenced by other variables that outside in this research.
PENGARUH JUMLAH PASOKAN, JUMLAH TENAGA PRODUKSI DAN MASA PANEN PASOKAN TERHADAP VOLUME PRODUK OLAHAN UDANG PT MISAJA MITRA PATI Anugraheni, Hesti; Hidayat, Yusmar Ardhi; Azizah, Azizah
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Shrimp is superior commodity in Indonesia. Beside as material in production, shrimp are sold to another countries. This research aims to analyze the influence of raw material, worker in production, and harvest period of shrimp to the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati. Method of analysis data are literature review and interview. The technique of analysis used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the research that had been done, there are three factors that significant with a significance level α = 0.05, either simultaneously or partially on the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati, namely raw material, worker in production, and harvest period of shrimp. The results of F-test, shows that F sig. value about (0.000) < significance level (α = 0.05). It means that raw material, worker in production, and harvest period of shrimp are significant effect on the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati simultaneously. Based on the result of t-test, partial raw material had significant and positive effect on the raw material in PT Misaja Mitra Pati with sig. value about 0.026 < α = 0.05 sig. level and the coefficient of 0.099, worker in production is significant and positive effect on the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati with significant value about 0,000< α = 0.05 sig. level and the coefficient of 0.920, while harvest period of shrimp significant and positive affect on the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati with significant value about (0,028) < sig. level (α =0.05) and the coefficient 3.470. Based on the adjusted R2 value about 0,857, which means 85.7% change in the volume of shrimp processed product in PT Misaja Mitra Pati could be explained by three independent variables that were raw material, worker in production, and harvest period of shrimp, while the rest of 14,3% is explained by the other variables outside the model.
THE EFFECT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION AND WORK MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (A Case Study At Spinning 1 Production Department PT. ApacInti Corpora) Desmanda, Dian Ninta; Suroija, Noor -; Paniya, Paniya -
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Global competition prompts businesses to improve the quality of their employee as the first value asset of an organization which can lead to achieve sustainability of business. This research examines the effect of total quality management implementation and work motivation on employee performance at Spinning 1 Production Department PT. ApacInti Corpora, Bawen, Semarang. Questionnaire is used as an instrument of primary data collection, which was distributed to 90 respondents. The method of this study is multiple regression analysis. The calculation result of the method shows that total quality management implementation and work motivation has positive and significant effect on employee performance and gave contribution to employee performance of 43% while 57% are influenced by other variables which are not described in this study.
PENGARUH BIAYA DISTRIBUSI DAN HARGA PRODUK TERHADAP VOLUME PENJUALAN EKSPOR PADA PUPUK ORGANIK SAN 500 gr (Studi Kasus Pada PT. Indmira Yogyakarta) Prasojo, Suryo Adi; Setiawan, Andi; Wahyuni, Sri
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

PT Indmira Yogyakarta has two products to export, they are SAN and SNN. The two exported products of PT. Indmira have direfferent export sales volumes, SAN had fewer export sales volume than SNN, therefore the writer observed the reasons why this problem could happen by using variables which influenced export sales volume. The variables are distribution cost and product price. PT. Indmira Yogyakarta is one of organic fertilizer producer companies in Indonesia. The aim of this research is to identify the influence of distribution cost and product price toward SAN organic fertilizer 500 gr export sales volume at PT. Indmira Yogyakarta. This research used coeffcient determination, F test, t test and multiple linear regression as the analyzing methods. The data used in this research are distribution cost data, product price data and SAN organic fertilizer 500 gr export sales volume data from 2012-2016 at PT. Indmira Yogyakarta. This research finds that the distribution cost and product price influences the export sales volume stimultaneously, and partially distribution cost does not have significant influence while the product price have significant influence toward the export sales volume. The distribution cost and product price influence the export sales  volume by 20%. The dominant variable in this research is product price. Since the product price becomes the dominant variable in this research, therefore PT. Indmira should consider the price determination for its products.  The conclusion of this research is the distribution cost and product price has significant influence towards the export sales volume stimultaneously, and partially the distribution cost does not have significant influence toward the export sales volume while the product price has significant influence toward the export sales volume. The distribution cost and product price influence the export sales volume by 20%, and the dominant variable is product price. Since this research only used two variables, this could be the weakness of the research. Therefore, it is suggested for the next research to use different variables other than the variables in this research which influence the export sales volume by 80%.   
THE INFLUENCE OF JOB INVOLVEMENT, COMPETENCE AND EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFOMANCE AT PT DHANA PERSADA Sunariyo, Rysnanda Kurniawan; Wahyuni, Sri -; Sulistiyani, Endang
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The aim of this study is to analyze the influence of job involvement, competence, and employee engagement on employee performance at PT Dhana Persada Manunggal Semarang. Research variables include: job involvement (X1), competence (X2), employee engagement (X3), as independent variables, and employee performance (Y) as dependent variable. This study used multiple linear regression analysis. The population in this study were all employees of PT Dhana Persada Manunggal Semarang, amounting to 50 people. Samples are selected using the method of saturated sampling that all members of the population sample used as samples or also called census research. Data collections techniques are using questionnaires, interview, observation, and literature review. Based on the result of this study, job involvement, competence, and employee engagement have positively and significantly influence on employee performance. While the adjusted R square has value 68,3%, it means that job involvement, competence, and employee engagement give contribution to employee performance (Y) on 68,3% while 31,7% influenced by other variables which were not described in this study.   
ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, KEUNGGULAN PRODUK, DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENGGUNAKAN JASA FUMIGASI (STUDI KASUS PT. SUCOFINDO CABANG SEMARANG) Puspitasari, Angraini -; Astuti, Rif’ah Dwi; Kurniani, Kurniani -
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The increasing need for fumigation services causes many companies to compete in these services, thus affecting the frequency of service use in PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. This research aims to analyze the influence of price, product excellent and promotions toward decision to use fumigation service case study on PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. The technique of analysis used in this research was multiple linear regression analysis. The population is the customer who has ever used wood fumigation service at PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. The accidental sampling has been applied as the sample technique and the sample are 53 respondents who are wood industry using fumigation service. The results of t-test showed that price partially got negative significant influence toward decision to use fumigation service at PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. Product excellent and promotions partially got positive significant influence toward decision to use fumigation service at PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. Based on the result of F-test, the price, product excellent and promotions simultaneously got significant influence toward decision to use fumigation service at PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch. This means that if the price, product excellent and promotions done correctly and continuously, decision to use fumigation service increasing. Based on the adjusted R2, 61.9% influence in the fumigation service decision at PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch could be explained by price, product excellent and promotion, while the rest of 38.1% was explained by the other variables outside the model. In the implementation of PT. Sucofindo Semarang Branch should pay more attention to product excellent because it has the greatest effect. This can be done through continuous improvement of service quality.
THE INFLUENCE OF EXPORT PRODUCT PRICE, TOTAL PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION COST ON THE EXPORT VOLUME OF RK95-1-NB (A CASE STUDY OF DIESEL ENGINE MANUFACTURER IN PT KUBOTA INDONESIA) Yuniar, Nidia -; Riyadi, Riyadi -; Silitonga, Lusia M
jobs Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Oktober 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purposes of this research are to analyze the influence of export product price, total production, and distribution cost on export volume of RK95-1-NB Diesel Engine simultaneously and partially and to find out how many contribution of each variable. The variables mentioned in this research are export product price, total production, and distribution cost as the independent variable and export volume as the dependent variable. This research uses secondary data in the form of time series data annually starting from 2010 to 2016. The analysis methods in this research are classic assumption test (which are includes normality test, heterocedasticity test, multicollinearity test, and linearity test), T test, F test, and coefficient determination (R2). The result of structural equation is Export Volume=0,602 Export Product Price+0,402 Total Production+0,299 Distribution Cost. There is a partial influence among export product price and total production toward export volume. There is no partial influence between the distribution cost variables on export volume. The result of F test shows that there is a simultaneous influence among export product price, total production, and distribution cost on export volume RK95-1-NB Diesel Engine. The coefficient determination value (Adjusted R2 value) of the model is 0.943 (94.3%). It means that the contribution of export product price, total production, and distribution cost give contributions toward export volume RK95-1- NB diesel engine is 94.3% and the rest 5.7% is affected by other variables that are not described in this research.

Page 1 of 1 | Total Record : 8