Jurnal Khatulistiwa Informatika
Vol 2, No 2 (2014): Periode Desember 2014

PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN CITRA TERHADAP KEPUASAN MAHASISWA PADA AKADEMI KEBIDANAN AISYIYAH PONTIANAK

Nurmalasari, Nurmalasari (Unknown)



Article Info

Publish Date
01 Dec 2014

Abstract

This study discusses the influence between service quality and image of student satisfaction in Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak. More specifically, the objectives of this study were 1) To determine the effect of service quality on student satisfaction Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak, 2) To determine the effect of imagery on student satisfaction Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak, 3) To determine the effect of service quality and image of the Midwifery Academy student satisfaction Aisyiyah Pontianak.The population in this study are all active students of the Academy of Midwifery Aisyiyah Pontianak, amounting to 422 people. The samples using stratified random sampling method Proportionated. Withdrawal number of samples using the formula Slovin and samples obtained in this study as many as 81 people. This study used a multiple linear regression analysis with the application of statistical software Special Package for Science (SPSS) version 17.0. The results showed that: 1) The quality of service and a significant positive effect on student satisfaction Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak, 2) image is positive but not significant effect on student satisfaction Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak, 3) quality of service and image (simultaneously) and the positive effect exhibited significantly to student satisfaction Midwifery Academy Aisyiyah Pontianak, amounting to 51.3% which means that the quality of service and the image has a significant effect on satisfaction. And the remaining 48.7% is influenced by other factors not addressed in this study.Keywords: Quality of Service, Image and Satisfaction

Copyrights © 2014






Journal Info

Abbrev

khatulistiwa

Publisher

Subject

Computer Science & IT

Description

Jurnal Khatulistiwa Informatika (JKI) Merupakan Jurnal Ilmu Komputer yang dikelola oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Unit Kampus Kota Pontianak. Jurnal ini di publikasikan secara nasional dengan menggunakan Open Journal System (OJS). Jurnal Khatulistiwa Informatika (JKI) menggunakan ...