Harjadi, Dikdik
Universitas Kuningan

Published : 2 Documents
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional dan Leverage terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Harjadi, Dikdik; Fajarwati, Nanda; Fatmasari, Dewi
Al-Amwal : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perbankan Syariah Vol 10, No 2 (2018)
Publisher : IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (414.483 KB) | DOI: 10.24235/amwal.v10i2.3603

Abstract

Abstrak Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh kepemilikan institusional dan leverage terhadap nilai perusahaan manufaktur sub sektor tekstil dan garment product di BEI periode 2013-2016.Metode penelitian yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah metode deskriptif dan verifikatif dengan pendekatan kuantitatif. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh perusahaan manufaktur tekstil dan sub-sektor garmen yang sudah dan masih terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2013-2016. Sampel diambil dengan menggunakan metode purposive sampling, dan diperoleh 10 perusahaan. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan panel data regresi. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa kepemilikan institusional memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap nilai perusahaan, dibuktikan dengan nilai t sebesar 3,9157 dan signifikansi 0,0004. Leverage berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap nilai perusahaan, terbukti dengan nilai t sebesar 2,7891 dan signifikansi 0,0083. Kepemilikan Institusional dan leverage berpengaruh terhadap nilai perusahaan, terbukti dengan nilai t dalam jumlah 10,0295 dengan signifikansi 0,0003. Nilai adjusted R2 diperoleh dalam jumlah 0,3165. Hal ini menunjukkan bahwa kepemilikan institusional dan leverage mempengaruhi nilai perusahaan sebesar 31,65% dan sisanya sebesar 68,35% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diamati dalam penelitian ini. Kata kunci: Kepemilikan Institusional, Leverage, dan Nilai Perusahaan    Abstract The research method that was used in this research was descriptive and verification method with quantitative approach. The population in this research was all manufacturing companies textile and garment sub-sector already and still listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2013-2016. The samples was taken by using purposive sampling method, and acquired 10 companies. The  analysis data technique that was used data panel of regression. The results of research showed that the institutional ownership has a positive and significant effect on firm value, it was proved by the value of t in the amount of 3.915728 and the significance of 0.0004. Leverage has a positive and significant impact on firm value, it was proved by the value of t in the amount of 2.78913 and the significance of 0.0083. Institutional ownership and leverage effects to firm value, it was proved by the value of t in the amount of 10.02950 with significance of 0.000331. The value of adjusted R2 acquired in the amount 0.316497. This showed that institutional ownership and leverage influenced firm value in the amount of 31.65% and remaining in the amount of 68.35% influenced by other factors that was observed in this research. Keywords: Institutional Ownership, Leverage, and Firm Value
Implementation of Integrated Marketing Communication in Image of Private Higher Education Harjadi, Dikdik; Fatmasari, Dewi
TRIKONOMIKA Vol 16 No 2 (2017): December Edition
Publisher : Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Pasundan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.23969/trikonomika.v16i2.638

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the implementation of integrated marketing communication conducted by private universities in Kuningan Regency and analyze the influence of integrated marketing communication performance which includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, public relation, and direct marketing on private university image. The method used was descriptive and verificative method conducted by collecting primary data in the field from private university students in Kuningan Regency. Based on the results of data processing and hypothesis testing, it was known that integrated marketing communication consisting of advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, public relation, and direct marketing simultaneously and partially had a positive and significant impact on private university image. The simultaneous influence is 38.7%, which meant there was still much influence outside the implementation of integrated marketing communication that affected private university image. The biggest influence was sales promotion.