Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

ANALISIS PENGARUH JUMLAH PRODUKSI, HARGA BERAS LOKAL, DAN KONSUMSI BERAS TERHADAP IMPOR BERAS DI PROVINSI JAWA TENGAH (2010 – 2014)

jobs Vol 2, No 2 (2016): Desember 2016
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (127.217 KB)

Abstract

Central Java is a province that has a prosperous land and appropriate to for crops. This research aims to analyze the influence of Production, Domestic Price, and Rice Consumption in Central Java toward Import Volume of Rice in Central Java. The data that are used were secondary data during period 2010 – 2014, which were analyzed using multiple regression analysis to estimate the influential factors. According to data analysis report it shows that Production, Domestic Price, and Rice Consumption simultaneously had significant influence toward Import Volume of Rice in Central Java. Nevertheless, partially only Domestic Price, and Rice Consumption in  Central Java  that has  significant influence toward  Import  Volume of  Rice in Central Java. While the Determination Coefficient (Adjusted R2) = 0.584 or 58.4%, it means that the Import Volume  of Rice  in Central Java was 58.4%  which was explained by Production, Domestic Price, and Rice Consumption in Central Java, and the rest of 41.6% were affected by any other factors outside the models. The conclusion is the researcher can develop of factors affecting Import Volume of Rice in Central Java, such as inflation, exchange rate, gross regional domestic bruto, etc.

ANALISIS NILAI EKSPOR, SUKU BUNGA, UPAH PEKERJA, DAN PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO TERHADAP PENANAMAN MODAL ASING DI JAWA TENGAH (PERIODE 2004:1-2013:4)

jobs Vol 1, No 2 (2015): Desember 2015
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (123.174 KB)

Abstract

This study is intended to find out that the exports value, interest rates, labour wages, and grossregional domestic product, have an effect toward the value of foreign investment in CentralJava. The analysis techniques used in this study is the technique of multiple linear regressionanalysis with Ordinary Least Square (OLS) method, F-test for simultaneously testing and t-testfor partial testing. Results of data analysis showed simultaneously the exports value, the interestrates, the labour wages, and the gross regional domestic product that had significant effect on foreign investment in Central Jawa. F-test results show that the value of Prob (F-statistic) is 0.000214 < default values of significance (0.05) with a coefficient of determination (R2) of0.586384, which means that the variable export values, interest rates, wages, and GRDPcontribution amounting to 58,63%. The remaining 41,37% was explained by other variables.Partially, the independent variables have positive and significant impact on foreign investmentin Central Java in 2004:1-2013:4.