K. BIDIN, CICI RIANTY
Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Published : 5 Documents
Articles

Found 5 Documents
Search

ANALISIS PEMBENTUKAN PORTOFOLIO OPTIMAL PADA SUB SEKTOR PERKEBUNAN DAN SUB SEKTOR PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to determine the combination of optimal portfolios on plantation sub-sector and sub-sector banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, which was done by looking at the level of expected return (expected return) and risk (standard deviation) is generated by a combination of the portfolio each year. Issues raised in this research is how the combination of the optimal portfolio can be formed from plantation sub-sector and sub-sector banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2010-2014. In this the researcher used Coefficient of Variation (CV) as a research method, to determined the probability of shares in each sub-sector for each company was combined, as well as efficient portfolio so the optimal portfolio could be formed easily. The results showed the determination of the portfolio using the optimal portfolio yield probability SMAR shares of 0.05 or 5% and the probability of SDRA shares of 0.95 or 95% to portfolio risk by 0.460 and the expected return of the portfolio amounted to 0.393. While not optimal portfolio combination that produces probability GZCO shares amounting to -0.19% and the probability of SDRA shares of 1.19% to portfolio risk and return expectations of 0.472 at 0.569.

ANALISIS KINERJA ANGGARAN PENDAPATAN BELANJA DAERAH KABUPATEN MOROWALI PADA PERIODE TAHUN 2011-2015

JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 1, No 1 (2015): -
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to determine the performance budgets of Morowali district in the period 2011-2015. This research is quantitative descriptive. This study uses an: (1) analysis performance of the local revenue consisting: Variance Revenue Analysis, Regional Financial Ratio Analysis, (2) analysis of the performance consisted of shopping areas: Shopping Area Variance Analysis, Analysis Harmony Shopping Area, and Efficiency Shopping Area Analysis. The analysis showed that the performance seen from the Morowali district budget revenue performance analysis Morowali regency underperforming this is indicated (1) Variance Revenues Analysis rated poorly because it has a negative difference. (2) Analysis of Financial Ratios Regional consisting: (a) degree of decentralization is still very low, (b) Independence Ratio is still very low with a pattern of relationships instructive, (c) Dependence Ratio considered to have a high level of dependency and (d) Effectiveness PAD Ratio can be considered ineffective. Meanwhile, if viewed from the analysis of the performance of shopping areas: (1) Variance Expenditure Analysis is considered good because it has a positive difference (2) Ratio Harmony operating expenditures rated harmoniously while capital expenditure is considered less harmonious, where District Morowali prioritize its budget for operating expenditure compared with capital expenditures (3) Efficiency Analysis expenditure rated efficient

ANALISIS KINERJA KEUANGAN PEMERINTAH DAERAH KABUPATEN SIGI PERIODE 2012-2016

JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 5, No 1 (2019): Januari
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to measure performance using indicators achievement between targets and realization of programs based on RAPBD. With measurement of financial performance, it is expected that will provide overview the condition of Regional Financial Performance in  DPPKAD SIGI. This research uses quantitative descriptive method, which is aim get detailed picture about  regional financial of SIGI. The results of study, (1) Fiscal Decentralization Degree Ratio can be categorized as Very Less, from 2012 to 2016 the value of average expenditure below 10%2.00%; 2.07%; 3.10%; 2.37%; and 2.70%. (2) ratio of Regional Financial Independence is very low and the pattern of relationships including Instructive relationship patterns, from 2012 to 2016 the value of each ratio is: 2.05%; 2.12%; 3.22%; 2.80%; and 2.70%. (3) Regional Financial Efficiency Ratios from 2012 to 2016 the percentage value fluctuates. (4) PAD Effectiveness Ratio is known that effectiveness of local government finances from 2012 has been effective that is equal to 101.20%. While 2013 until 2016 Not Effective because its effectiveness still below 100%. (5) Harmony Ratios of Local Governments most of funds with average expenditure above 70% so that capital expenditure is relatively small with average below 60%.

ANALISIS RASIO KEUANGAN PADA RUMAH MAKAN DARISA DI KOTA PALU

JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 5, No 1 (2019): Januari
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

In order to support competition in company, needed system of record in manage company financial to understand how far level of company performance in control its financial. From the financial report, here, we can see the level of financial ratio used analysis of ratio. The issue used is How financial ratio of Darisa Restaurant in Palu which is measured Liquidity ratio, solvability ratio, activity ratio and rentability ratio. Ratio of Liquidity (Quick Ratio) in last 5 years is fluctuating. In 2012 until 2016, shown that Darisa Restaurant still afford to pay his current liabilities. On this situation, Darisa Restaurant financial, seen from Quick Ratio is liquid. In Ratio of Solvability from Darisa Restaurant if measured from total of debt divided total of assets, draws company condition in 2012, 2013, and 2014 was bad. Meanwhile, in 2016 and 2015 company was good. If the ratio is high,it means funding with debt is increased. So, it's harder for company to accept new debt because worried that company unaffordable to cover the debt with its assets.

ANALISIS KELAYAKAN PADA USAHA KOLAM IKAN LELE DUMBO DI DESA PUNTARI MAKMUR KECAMATAN WITA PONDA KABUPATEN MOROWALI

JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN UNIVERSITAS TADULAKO Vol 5, No 1 (2019): Januari
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Tadulako

Show Abstract | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the feasibility of Dumbo Lele fish business based on the non financial and financial aspects. For the non financial aspect which cover market, technical, managenent, legal, social, economic and enviromental aspects which carried out quantitatively. While, financial aspects can be seen form investment criteria such as: Payback Period, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return and Net B/C using quantitative methods which are processed by Microsoft Excel 2007 and presented descriptively. Based on the result of non financial analysis, the business is feasible and can be run continuously. Moreover, the result of financial analysis using the investment  criteria shows that the payback period  or time needed to return the investment cost is 2 years 5 months 88 days which shorter than the economic life of  project, which is 5 years. The Net Present Value value is greater than zero, which is Rp 200,638,462,-, and the Internal Rate of Return is 42.31% greater than discount factor 14.4%. The profit achieved if the cost is Rp 1or the Net B/C value is Rp 1.79 at a discount rate of 14.4%. From the results of the study shows that Lele Dumbo fishing business owned by Mr. Usdar at Puntari Makmur village, Wita Ponda District in Morowali Regency is feasible to be run.