Azhmy, M Fauzan
UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SUMATERA UTARA

Published : 1 Documents
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search

HUBUNGAN KEPEMIMPINAN DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA PDAM TIRTANADI PUSAT Azhmy, M Fauzan
JURNAL ILMIAH MANAJEMEN & BISNIS Vol 15, No 1 (2015): April - September
Publisher : UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SUMATERA UTARA

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (368.199 KB) | DOI: 10.30596/jimb.v15i1.972

Abstract

From the calculation gained result for R=0.861 and R Square=0.742, it means relationship between leadership and work ethic to performance is 86.1 % and 74.2% (for R Square) it shows that the relationship is strong and positive, and the rest amount of 25.8 % explained with another thing that researcher doesn’t do. For influence of variables (leadership and work ethic to performance) can seen from calculating result of F-test (anova/simultaneous test) and T-test (partial test). From F-test gained  226.890 with 0.000 as a significant level, and F table for 161 in significant 0.05 is 3.84, it means F calculated > F table. From T-test for influence of leadership to performance gained significant level is 0.048 > 0.05, and T calculated is 1.995 > T table 1.960. Work ethic also has influence to performance, it seen from significant score is 0.000 > 0.05, and T calculated 12.795 > T table 1.960. Keywords: leadership, work ethic and employee performance