Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

Studi Parameter Dualband Bandpass Filter Stub Loaded Square Open Loop Resonator Astuti, Dian Widi; Dermawan, Indra; Alaydrus, Mudrik
InComTech: Jurnal Telekomunikasi dan Komputer Vol 7, No 3 (2017)
Publisher : Department of Electrical Engineering

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (646.515 KB) | DOI: 10.22441/incomtech.v7i3.1171

Abstract

Filter merupakan bagian penting pada proses penerimaan dan pengiriman informasi baik itu berupa data, suara ataupun gambar. Filter berfungsi untuk menyeleksi frekuensi mana saja yang ingin dilewatkan atau dibuang sehingga penamaan suatu filter, berdasarkan atas fungsi dari filter itu sendiri, salah satunya adalah dualband bandpass filter yang berfungsi untuk melewatkan frekuensi antara f1 sampai f2 dan f3 sampai f4 dan membuang frekuensi di bawah f1, frekuensi antara f2 sampai f3 dan di atas f4. Pada dasarnya dualband bandpass filter merupakan sebuah filter yang memiliki dua buah bandpass filter. Dualband pass filter ini bisa diaplikasikan pada frekuensi uplink dan downlink ataupun pada dua aplikasi frekuensi yang berbeda, misalkan pada GSM 900 dan LTE. Pada penelitian ini dilakukan realisasi suatu filter berbahan mikrostrip pada aplikasi LTE yaitu di frekuensi 1800 MHz dan 2600 MHz. Pada 4G LTE 1800 MHz memiliki frekuensi 1710-1785 MHz untuk uplink dan 1805-1880 MHz untuk downlink, Sedangkan pada frekuensi 2600 MHz memiliki pembagian frekuensi 2500-2570 MHz untuk uplink dan 2620-2690 MHz untuk downlink. Perancangan dualband bandpass filter ini memiliki bentuk square open loop resonator dengan penambahan stub di tengah resonator. Penelitian ini menghasilkan dua buah model dualband bandpass filter. Pada pengukuran kedua prototype dualband bandpass filter tersebut terjadi pergeseran frekuensi tengah dari tiap model, dimana pergeserannya dapat mencapai 73 MHz lebih kecil dari frekuensi tengah asalnya seperti yang terjadi pada model pertama. Diperoleh nilai insertion loss terbaik pada model kedua sebesar 2,195 dB pada frekuensi tengah 1,785 GHz. Begitu juga pada nilai return loss didapat sebesar 33,86 dB pada frekuensi tengah 2,567 GHz.
THE EFFECT OF PROMOTION MIX OF THE OFF-AIR ENGLISH SERVICE PROGRAM AT RRI PRO2 FM BANDUNG UPON THE LOYALTY OF THE AUDIENCES Dermawan, Indra
The Management Journal of Binaniaga Vol 3, No 02 (2018): December 2018
Publisher : STIE Binaniaga

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (441.017 KB) | DOI: 10.33062/mjb.v3i2.253

Abstract

This research aims to figure out how the effect of promotion mix of the Off Air English Service Program (ESP) at RRI Pro2 FM Bandung upon the loyality of its audiences, in order to communicate the Off Air English Service Program (ESP) to the audiences of at RRI Pro 2 FM Bandung, RRI has been doing the activity of promotion mix. Referring to Kotler & Armstrong (2008:166), promotion mix is also named Marketing Communication Mix, having the promotion mix the company could communicate the value of the audiences persuasively and develop the relationship with the customers. The writer has applied the theory of Kotler (2009:175) about the promotion mix (marketing communication mix) consisting of eight tools of promotion mix as the basic of the reseach which is promotion, marketing promotion, events and experiences, public relation and publicity, direct marketing, interactive marketing, mouth to mouth marketing, personal selling. Loyalty variable as Y variable, the writer has applied the theory from Grifin (2002:31) the audiences loyalty consists of four characters: (1) makes regular repeat purchase, (2) purchases across products or services line, (3) recommends other products (refers other), and (4) demonstrates on immunity to the full of the competition. Griffin (2002:31). Result of the analysis in this research has applied the method of SEM analysis (Structure Equation Models) indicating that the promotion mix has significantly affected the loyalty of audiences which is 61.9%, however the rest of 38.1% is the contribution of other variables that is not studied. Key words: Promotion Mix, Loyalty of The Audiences.