Articles

Found 8 Documents
Search

STUDI PENDAHULUAN PENGEMBANGAN APLIKASI SMARTPHONE SEBAGAI ALTERNATIF MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN SEJARAH Azmi, Muhammad; Joebagio, Hermanu; Suryani, Nunuk
Vidya Karya Vol 31, No 1 (2016)
Publisher : Vidya Karya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Abstract:  This study aimed at describing the usage of smartphone and internet in the community of college students which can be the basic on the development of an application. This qualitative-descriptive study was conducted through interviews with teacher staff and surveys with 54 students of History Education Study Program in the Teacher Training and Educational Sciences Faculty. The study result shows that: (1) 47 students (87%) owned Smartphone of their own, while the rest of the students as much as 7 persons (13%) do not have Smartphone, (2) 42 students (87%) stated that they  have Smartphone which connected to internet all the timet, while the rest of the students as much as 6 persons (13%) stated the vice versa, (3) Smartphone application which can be developed is the multi-platform semi-online application with  HTML5 base.   Key words: smartphone, history learning media, and multi-platform Abstrak:  Penelitian ini berusaha untuk menggambarkan tentang penggunaan smartphone dan internet di kalangan mahasiswa yang dapat dijadikan dasar dalam pengembangan sebuah aplikasi. Penelitian kualitatif-deskriptif ini dilakukan melalui wawancara dengan staf pengajar dan survei terhadap 54 orang mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Sejarah Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Sebelas Maret. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa: (1) terdapat 47 orang (87%) telah memiliki smartphone pribadi, sedangkan sisanya sebanyak 7 orang (13%) tidak memiliki smartphone, (2) terdapat 42 orang (87%) menyatakan bahwa mereka memiliki smartphone yang selalu terhubung dengan internet setiap saat, sedangkan sisanya sebanyak 6 orang (13%) menyatakan tidak, (3) Aplikasi smartphone yang dapat dikembangkan adalah aplikasi multi-platform semi-online berbasis HTML5.   Kata kunci: smartphone, media pembelajaran sejarah, dan multi-platform
Using Historical Sites in East Kalimantan for Education: Challenges and Opportunities Azmi, Muhammad
Yupa: Historical Studies Journal Vol 2, No 1 (2018)
Publisher : History Education Department, Mulawarman University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30872/yupa.v2i1.191

Abstract

The historical site can be used as a source of learning history, a model of learning history, media history learning, to enhance literacy history or as historical attractions. The utilization based on their shape can be divided into two, direct utilisation and indirect utilization. Constraints encountered in the utilization of the site can be divided into two, the internalproblem and external problems. Internal problems in the form of time limitations, limitations of the learning ability of teachers, and facilities and infrastructure limitations. The problem form of external sites. access limitations, limitations, and limitations of supporting personnel funds.
PENGEMBANGAN MOBILE LEARNING SEBAGAI ALTERNATIF MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN DI MASA DEPAN Azmi, Muhammad
978-602-7561-566
Publisher : Prosiding Seminar Nasional Teknologi Pendidikan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (312.356 KB)

Abstract

            Kemajuan teknologi di era digital membuat setiap orang tidak bisa lepas dari teknologi. Meningkatnya jumlah netter dan netizen di dunia merupakan sebuah indikator bahwa manusia tidak bisa lepas dari perangkat teknologi yang dimiliki, seperti notebook atau smartphone. Seiring dengan perkembangan teknologi, semua kehidupan masyarakat tidak akan bisa lepas dari pengaruh digital, tak terkecuali di dunia pendidikan. Mobile learning menjadi salah satu trend dalam dunia pendidikan yang memanfaatkan perangkat selular sebagai alat atau media pembelajaran. Dalam makalah ini akan membahas tentang pengembangan mobile learning sebagai media pembelajaran di masa depan. Pembahasan utama dalam makalah ini terbagi menjadi dua, yaitu tentang pengembangan mobile learning di masa depan dan hambatannya di masa sekarang. Adapun metode penelitian dalam makalah ini adalah menggunakan studi pustaka melalui hasil penelitian terdahulu, jurnal atau beberapa situs teknologi yang membahas sesuai dengan tema.Hasil studi pustaka menunjukkan bahwa pengembangan mobile learning di masa depan sangat dimungkinkan dengan adanya inovasi software yang mempermudah dalam pengembangan mobile learning, sebut saja Android Studio, Sencha Touch dan Intel XDK. Dalam pengembangan mobile learning, tentunya ada kendala yang harus dihadapi. Kendala terbesar dalam pengembangan mobile learning di sekolah adalah keterbatasan sarana dan prasarana, terutama tersedianya jaringan internet. Selain itu, peraturan sekolah yang tidak memberikan kebebasan kepada peserta didik untuk menggunakan smartphone dalam proses pembelajaran juga menjadi kendala yang harus dipikirkan secara matang oleh para pengembang. Kesimpulan dalam makalah ini adalah kemungkinan pengembangan mobile learning di masa depan sangat terbuka seiring dengan pesatnya perkembangan software pendukung dalam mengembangkan aplikasi multiplatform. Kata kunci: media pembelajaran, mobile learning, dan multiplatform
Islam di Kalimantan Selatan pada Abad ke-15 sampai Abad ke-17 Azmi, Muhammad
Yupa: Historical Studies Journal Vol 1, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : History Education Department, Mulawarman University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30872/yupa.v1i1.11

Abstract

The theory of the process of the coming of Islam to Indonesia have been assessed and expressed by many experts. Stages of the process in Nusantara is divided into three phases, the process of arrival in the 7th century, the deployment process in the 11th century and the process of development in the 13th century. It also gives influence on the process of arrival, distribution and development of Islam in South Kalimantan. This paper is a review of the literature that gives an overview on the islamization of the South Kalimantan covering the arrival, distribution and development at the 15th century until the 17th century.    
PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU DAN PRESTASI KERJA TERHADAP PENGEMBANGAN KARIR PEGAWAI DI DINAS PENDIDIKAN PROPINSI RIAU Azmi, Muhammad; Faizah, Hasnah; Gimin, Gimin
JURNAL MANAJEMEN PENDIDIKAN Vol 5, No 2 (2017)
Publisher : JURNAL MANAJEMEN PENDIDIKAN

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to investigate the influence of variables (1) the characteristicsof individuals to career development, (2) performance to career development, (3) the individualcharacteristics and job performance together to career development. Respondents wereemployees of the education department of Riau province, amounting to 163 obtained by simplerandom sampling technique. Data collected through questionnaire as a research instrument.Analysis of the data used is descriptive analysis, inferential statistical analysis and hypothesistesting. Instrument reliability coefficient is calculated using Cronbach alpha. In partial resultsshowed the positive influence between karakteristi individuals to career development amountedto 0.198, and there are positive influence between work performance on the career developmentof 0.426. While simultaneously the influence of individual characteristics and performance onthe career development of 0.573.
ANALISIS KELAYAKAN FINANSIAL USAHATANI SALAK PONDOH DI DESA WONOHARJO, KECAMATAN SUMBEREJO, KABUPATEN TANGGAMUS Azmi, Muhammad; Zakaria, Wan Abbas; Murniati, Ktut
Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Agribisnis Vol 5, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : Lampung University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (123.027 KB) | DOI: 10.23960/jiia.v5i1.%p

Abstract

The research aims to analyze: financial feasibility and sensitivity of salak pondoh farming.  This research was conducted at Wonoharjo, Sumberejo, Tanggamus. The data was collected in Januari 2016.  The samples  were 44 Salak farmers who were selected by using  simple random sampling method.  The analysis methods of this research were financial feasibility analysis and sensitivity analysis.  The results showed that based of Net B/C, Gross B/C, Payback Periode (PP), NPV, IRR, and sensitivity, salak pondoh farming was profitable financially and feasibly to be developed.  The Net B/C and Gross B/C values were bigger than 1, the value of NPV was bigger than 0, and IRR value of salak pondoh farming was greater than 12 percent (the used interest rate).  The PP analysis for salak pondoh farming system showed that the initial cash out flow of investment could be recovered in  less than 25 years.  Based on the changes of sensitivity analysis, the increase of production cost was 5.90%, but the decreaes of production price and production quantity were 10 percent and 30 percent.  The result of sensitivity analysis showed that salak pondoh farming was sensitive to changes, but wat still profitable and feasible to be continued.Key words : feasibility, financial, salak pondoh, Tanggamus Regency
GAMBARAN PENGETAHUAN PASIEN TUBERKULOSIS (TB) PARU TENTANG KEPATUHAN MINUM OBAT DI POLI KLINIK PARU RSUD ARIFIN ACHMAD PROPINSI RIAU Chairil, -; Azmi, Muhammad
Sistem Informasi Vol 6 No 02 (2016): Jurnal Photon
Publisher : Fakultas MIPA dan Kesehatan Universitas Muhammadiyah Riau

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (419.55 KB)

Abstract

Pulmonary tuberculosis is a disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis is transmitted through the air. The purpose of this study was to determine the Knowledge Overview Patients Tuberculosis (TB) Lung About Drugs in Drinking Compliance Poli Lung Clinic Arifin Achmad Riau Province. The type of research is descriptive with the sampling technique is accidental sampling where the sample in this study are some of the respondents in Lung Clinic Arifin Achmad Hospital Riau province amounted to 45 respondents. Tool data collection using questionnaires and data analysis used is univariate. From the research that has been conducted on 21-25 May 2015 showed that the picture of the knowledge of individuals with tuberculosis (TB) in the lungs majority enough category were 26 respondents (57.8%). Conclusion: Based on the results of these studies are expected in patients with tuberculosis (TB) in the lungs to pay attention to compliance with taking medication so the healing process can be achieved as expected.
STUDI PENDAHULUAN PENGEMBANGAN APLIKASI SMARTPHONE SEBAGAI ALTERNATIF MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN SEJARAH Azmi, Muhammad; Joebagio, Hermanu; Suryani, Nunuk
Vidya Karya Vol 31, No 1 (2016): April 2016
Publisher : FKIP ULM

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (209.687 KB) | DOI: 10.20527/jvk.v31i1.3974

Abstract

Abstract:  This study aimed at describing the usage of smartphone and internet in the community of college students which can be the basic on the development of an application. This qualitative-descriptive study was conducted through interviews with teacher staff and surveys with 54 students of History Education Study Program in the Teacher Training and Educational Sciences Faculty. The study result shows that: (1) 47 students (87%) owned Smartphone of their own, while the rest of the students as much as 7 persons (13%) do not have Smartphone, (2) 42 students (87%) stated that they  have Smartphone which connected to internet all the timet, while the rest of the students as much as 6 persons (13%) stated the vice versa, (3) Smartphone application which can be developed is the multi-platform semi-online application with  HTML5 base.   Key words: smartphone, history learning media, and multi-platform Abstrak:  Penelitian ini berusaha untuk menggambarkan tentang penggunaan smartphone dan internet di kalangan mahasiswa yang dapat dijadikan dasar dalam pengembangan sebuah aplikasi. Penelitian kualitatif-deskriptif ini dilakukan melalui wawancara dengan staf pengajar dan survei terhadap 54 orang mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Sejarah Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Sebelas Maret. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa: (1) terdapat 47 orang (87%) telah memiliki smartphone pribadi, sedangkan sisanya sebanyak 7 orang (13%) tidak memiliki smartphone, (2) terdapat 42 orang (87%) menyatakan bahwa mereka memiliki smartphone yang selalu terhubung dengan internet setiap saat, sedangkan sisanya sebanyak 6 orang (13%) menyatakan tidak, (3) Aplikasi smartphone yang dapat dikembangkan adalah aplikasi multi-platform semi-online berbasis HTML5.   Kata kunci: smartphone, media pembelajaran sejarah, dan multi-platform