This Author published in this journals
All Journal Jurnal ECODEMICA
Febrinancy Valencia Putri, Febrinancy Valencia
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 1 Documents
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search

PENGARUH ROA, DER, DAN AG TERHADAP DPR PERUSAHAAN PERTAMBANGAN BEI 2010-2014 Putri, Febrinancy Valencia; Widodo, Arry
Jurnal Ecodemica: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Bisnis Vol 4, No 1 (2016): JURNAL ECODEMICA
Publisher : LPPM Universitas BSI

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (629.597 KB) | DOI: 10.31311/jeco.v4i1.320

Abstract

Abstract - The mining company is a company that started its work in the framework of research, management and concessions of mineral or coal as well as post mine. This research aims to know the influence of Return on Assets, Debt to Equity Ratio, and Asset Growth against the Dividend Payout Ratio on 40 mining companies listed on the 2010 – 2014 period BEI partially nor simultaneous in order for registered company and investors can analyse factors – factors that affect in terms of dividend distribution. This research is descriptive research is categorized as a type of verikatif with a purposive sample selection the sampling method that is a total of 11 companies. The data collected is secondary data with engineering studies library. The method used is the method of regression models using panel data a Random Effect. Hypothesis testing using the F test, t-test and coefficient of determination. The results showed that simultan and partially free variables has no effect against the Dividend Payout Ratio. In addition only obtained a coefficient of determination (R2) 0.3299 which means that free variables are only able to explain variable of 32.99% whereas the rest were 67.01% explained by variables other than research. Keywords: Dividend Payout Ratio, Return on Assets, Debt to Equity Ratio, Asset Growth Abstrak - Perusahaan pertambangan adalah perusahaan yang kegiatannya dalam rangka penelitian, pengelolaan dan pengusahaan mineral atau batubara serta kegiatan pasca tambang. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Return on Asset, Debt to Equity Ratio, dan Asset Growth terhadap Dividend Payout Ratio pada 40 perusahaan pertambangan yang terdaftar di BEI periode 2010 – 2014 secara parsial maupun simultan agar perusahaan terdaftar maupun investor dapat menganalisis faktor – faktor yang mempengaruhi dalam hal pembagian dividen. Penelitian ini dikategorikan sebagai jenis penelitian deskriptif verikatif dengan metode pemilihan sampel purposive sampling yaitu sebanyak 11 perusahaan. Data yang dikumpulkan merupakan data sekunder dengan teknik studi kepustakaan.  Metode yang digunakan adalah metode regresi data panel dengan menggunakan model Random Effect. Pengujian hipotesis menggunakan uji F, uji t dan koefisien determinasi. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa secara parsial dan simlutan variabel bebas tidak berpengaruh terhadap Dividend Payout Ratio. Selain itu hanya diperoleh koefisien determinasi (R2) sebesar 0.3299 yang berarti bahwa variabel bebas hanya mampu menjelaskan variabel terikat sebesar 32.99% sedangkan sisanya 67.01% dijelaskan oleh variabel lain diluar penelitian. Kata kunci: Dividend Payout Ratio, Return on Asset, Debt to Equity Ratio, Asset Growth