Ita Astarini, Ita
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 1 Documents
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search

PENGARUH SELF EFFICACY, PRESTISE PROFESI GURU DAN STATUS SOSIAL EKONOMI ORANG TUA TERHADAP MINAT MENJADI GURU AKUNTANSI PADA MAHASISWA PENDIDIKAN AKUNTANSI 2011 FE UNNES Astarini, Ita; Mahmud, Amir
Economic Education Analysis Journal Vol 4 No 2 (2015): Economic Education Analysis Journal
Publisher : Economic Education Analysis Journal

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Minat menjadi guru akuntansi merupakan perasaan suka, tertarik atau perhatian seseorang terhadap profesi guru akuntansi. Minat dapat dipengaruhi beberapa faktor baik intrinsik maupun ekstrinsik. Tujuan dalam penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui adakah pengaruh self efficacy, prestise profesi guru dan status sosial ekonomi orang tua terhadap minat menjadi guru akuntansi pada mahasiswa program studi pendidikan akuntansi angkatan 2011 FE UNNES baik secara simultan maupun parsial. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah mahasiswa pendidikan ekonomi (akuntansi) angkatan 2011 FE UNNES sebanyak 178 mahasiswa. Penetuan jumlah sampel menggunakan rumus Slovin dan didapat 123 mahasiswa. Teknik pengambilan sampel dengan menggunakan teknik proportional random sampling. Metode pengumpulan data menggunakan metode kuesioner. Metode analisis data menggunakan analisis statistik deskriptif dan statistik inferensial. Hasil perhitungan secara simultan menunjukkan bahwa pengaruh self efficacy, prestise profesi guru dan status sosial ekonomi orang tua terhadap minat menjadi guru akuntansi sebesar 49,9%, sedangkan sisanya 50,1% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diungkap dalam penelitian ini. Secara parsial besarnya pengaruh pengaruh self efficacy terhadap minat mahasiswa menjadi guru akuntansi sebesar 43,29%, pengaruh prestise profesi terhadap minat menjadi guru akuntansi sebesar 9,42%, dan pengaruh status sosial ekonomi orang tua terhadap minat mahasiswa menjadi guru akuntansi 5,90%. Interest to become a accounting teachers is feeling like, interested or someones attention to the accounting teacher profession. Interests can be influenced by several factors, both intrinsic and extrinsic. The purpose of this research is to determine the influence between self-efficacy, students perceptions about the prestige of the teaching profession and socio-economic status of parents to interest become accounting teacher in accounting education students of class of 2011 Economic Faculty of Semarang State University either simultaneously or partially. The population in this study were students of economics education (accounting) class of 2011 Economic Faculty of Semarang State University as many as 178 students. Determination of the number of sampels obtained using the formula Slovin and get 123 students. Sampling technique using proportional random sampling technique. Methods of data collection using questionnaires. Methods of data analysis using descriptive statistical analysis and inferential statistics. Simultaneous calculation results show that the influence of self-efficacy, students perceptions about the prestige of the teaching profession and socio-economic status of parents of interest become teachers accounting for 49.9%, while the remaining 50.1% is influenced by other factors that are not revealed in this study. Partially, the influence of self efficacy influence on the interests of students become teachers accounting for 43.29%, influence students perceptions about the prestige of the profession to interest to become a teacher of accounting for 9.42%, and the influence of socio-economic status of parents to interests of students into the accounting teacher 5,90%.