p-Index From 2015 - 2020
0.444
P-Index
This Author published in this journals
All Journal Aquacoastmarine
Febrina Arli, Febrina
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 2 Documents
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

ANALISIS NILAI EKONOMI USAHA TAMBAK NILA, BANDENG DAN UDANG WINDU TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN PETAMBAK DI KAWASAN MANGROVE KELURAHAN NELAYAN INDAH, MEDAN LABUHAN Ginting, Meia Ester Sela; Djayus, Yunasfi; Arli, Febrina
AQUACOASTMARINE Vol 9, No 4 (2015): AQUACOASTMARINE
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen Sumberdaya Perairan, Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Sumatera Utara

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (279.867 KB)

Abstract

Village Nelayan Indah is community conduct farming in mangrove areas that affect the welfare of farmers. The focus of research are to see mangrove population, economic value analysis of the level of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus), milkfish (Chanos chanos), and tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) with welfare of farming. The method used purposive sampling (intentionally). Based on the research object are the society with the primary livelihood as farmers from one of these commodities in the mangrove areas of Village Nelayan Indah in April until May 2015. Mangrove populations were analyzed by the method of line transect 2 census pioneered. Economic value analysis are based on a detailed questionnaire to see income, benefit cost ratio (BCR) and the payback period (PP) and the level of welfare in quantitative and descriptive. The results of the study indicates that are mangrove population in lines 1, 2 are Rhizophora apiculata mangrove populations and the lowest result in the lines 1, 2 are Avicennia alba. Analysis of the economic value of the tilapia ponds income Rp.261.149.000 hectares per year with a value of BCR 7,61 and 0,11 years of PP grades. Milkfish revenue of Rp.192.215.617 hectares per year with a value of 11,04 and PP 0,17 BCR Year. Shrimp farm income of Rp.125.183.133 hectares per year as well as the BCR 7 with PP of 0,39 years. The level of welfare of tilapia farmers more prosperous than the two other commoditiesKeywords: fishpond economic, welfare, mangrove
PERSEPSI MASYARAKAT DAN DAYA DUKUNG PERAIRAN BAGI KEGIATAN BUDIDAYA PERIKANAN DI KAWASAN DANAU PONDOK LAPAN DUSUN PULKA KECAMATAN SALAPIAN KABUPATEN LANGKAT Utari, Meyna Melia; Patana, Pindi; Arli, Febrina
AQUACOASTMARINE Vol 11, No 1 (2016): JURNAL AQUACOASTMARINE
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen Sumberdaya Perairan, Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Sumatera Utara

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (426.512 KB)

Abstract

Pondok Lapan Lake is an artificial lake located at Dusun Pulka Desa Naman Jahe Kecamatan Salapian Kabupaten Langkat. Pondok Lapan Lake around palm plantations. The lake was originally made for irrigation, but the surrounding communities prefer to gardening such as palm oil and rubber. Pondok Lapan Lake has untapped potential optimally in aquaculture activities. The study focused on public perception and the carrying capacity of water for aquaculture activities. This study was conducted in July until August 2015. Sampling using purposive sampling by conducting interviews and questionnaires. This study resulted in that community to support the activities of aquaculture cages if done at Pondok Lapan Lake as much as 82.8% (Very Agree), the remaining 17.2% (Very Disagree) and the public know the activities of aquaculture cages ever do in Pondok Lapan Lake by 74% (Known) while the remaining 26% (Unknown). Suitability carrying on Pondok Lapan Lake can accommodate aquaculture activities as much as 14 cages with a size of 4x4x2 m3 and aquaculture systems Keramba Plug (KJT).Keywords: Pondok Lapan Lake, Carrying Capacity of Water, Public Perception