Furaidah Furaidah, Furaidah
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 8 Documents
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search
Journal : Jurnal Pendidikan Humaniora

Implementing POWER Strategy Combined with The Animated Film to Improve The Writing Ability in Narrative Text for Junior High School Muhari, Muhari; Widiati, Utami; Furaidah, Furaidah
Jurnal Pendidikan Humaniora Vol 5, No 3: September 2017
Publisher : Pascasarjana UM

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (518.877 KB) | DOI: 10.17977/um030v5i32017p104

Abstract

Abstract: This study aimed to improve students? narrative writing by implementing POWER strategy combined with the animated film at class VIIIB of SMPS Kartika Kendari. It was CAR design conducted in 2 cycles. The findings showed an improvement in writing ability in which 29 students (82.85%) achieved the minimum passing grade and the rest 6 students (17.15%) were in fair level of writing, and the result of teaching and learning process showed that 82.5% respond positively. The teachers are suggested to use this strategy as an alternative way to improve the writing ability and the media that is used should be appropriate with students? level.Key Words: POWER strategy, animated film, writing narrative Abstrak: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk meningkatkan kemampuan menulis naratif siswa dengan menerapkan POWER strategy berbantuan film animasi pada kelas VIIIB SMPS Kartika Kendari. Penelitian tindakan kelas ini dilakukan 2 siklus. Temuan-temuan menunjukan ada peningkatan kemampuan menulis dimana 29 siswa (82.85%) mencapai KKM dan sisanya 6 siswa (17.15%) berada pada tingkatan cukup dalam menulis, dan hasil proses belajar dan mengajar menunjukan 82.5% merespon dengan positif. Guru disarankan untuk menggunakan strategi ini sebagai salah satu alternatif untuk meningkatkan kemampuan menulis dan media yang digunakan harus sesuai dengan tingkatan siswa.Kata Kunci: stategi POWER, film animasi, menulis naratif