Articles

Found 3 Documents
Search
Journal : Journal of Education, Humaniora and Social Sciences (JEHSS)

Prestasi Belajar ditinjau dari Kedisiplinan pada Siswa Perguruan Setia Budi Abadi Perbaungan Jeslin, Jeslin; Sarinah, Sarinah; Dwi Putra, Achmad Irvan
Journal of Education, Humaniora and Social Sciences (JEHSS) Vol 2, No 1 (2019): JEHSS Agustus 2019
Publisher : Mahesa Research Institue

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (647.39 KB) | DOI: 10.34007/jehss.v2i1.48

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between discipline and academic achievement. The hypothesis of this study states that there is a positive relationship between discipline and academic achievement. Subjects of this study were 123 students of Perguruan Setia Budi Abadi Perbaungan. Data were obtained from the school report card to measure academic achievement and data were obtained from a scale to measure discipline. Data were analyze by Spearman’s Rank Order Correlation with SPSS 20 for Windows. The results of data analysis showed that the correlation coefficien was 0,688 (p<0,05). It showed that there is a positive relationship between discipline and academic achievement. From these results it is concluded that the hypothesis stating there is a positive relationship between discipline and academic achievement is acceptable.
Keputusan Pembelian Lipstik Ditinjau dari Persepsi Konsumen pada Mahasiswi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Pelita Harapan Medan Dwi Putra, Achmad Irvan; Chiwnita, Octaniani; Sarinah, Sarinah
Journal of Education, Humaniora and Social Sciences (JEHSS) Vol 2, No 1 (2019): JEHSS Agustus 2019
Publisher : Mahesa Research Institue

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (101.888 KB) | DOI: 10.34007/jehss.v2i1.53

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between consumer perception and purchase decision of Economics Faculty Students of Pelita Harapan University Medan. The hypothesis proposed in this research is there any positive correlation between perception consumer and purchase decision of Economics Faculty Students of Pelita Harapan University Medan, assuming that the higher consumer perception, the higher the purchase decision, and vice versa. The sample of this research is as many as 123 students. This research used purchase decision and consumer perception scale. Product Moment (Pearson Correlation) was used to analyze the correlation between two variables. The results of the data analysis showed that the correlation coefficient was 0,510 with a significance value of 0.000 (p <0.05). It shows that there is a positive correlation between consumer perception and purchase decision. The results of data analysis showed a correlation correlation coefficient of 0.261 (p <0.05) and showed that the contribution of a given perception consumer on purchase decision was 26.1 percent, while the remaining 73.9 percent was affected by other factors not examined. From the results, it can be concluded that the hypothesis stating that there is a significance relationship between consumer perception and purchase decision.
Cyberbullying Ditinjau Dari Traits Kepribadian Conscientiousness Pada Siswa Kelas XI SMA Swasta Bodhicita Medan Limanto, Velda; Dwi Putra, Achmad Irvan; Sarinah, Sarinah
Journal of Education, Humaniora and Social Sciences (JEHSS) Vol 2, No 1 (2019): JEHSS Agustus 2019
Publisher : Mahesa Research Institue

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (129.536 KB) | DOI: 10.34007/jehss.v2i1.54

Abstract

This study aims to determine the relationship between conscientiousness personality traits and cyberbullying. The hypothesis proposed in this study is that there is a negative relationship between the traits of conscientiousness personality and cyberbullying. The research subjects used in this study were class XI students of Bodhicita Private High SchoolMedan, totaling 119 people. Data is obtained from a scale to measure the traits of conscientiousness and cyberbullying personality. Calculations are carried out by conducting an analysis prerequisite test (assumption test) consisting of a normality test and a linearity test. Analysis of the data used is using Product Moment correlation through SPSS 20 for Windows. The results of data analysis showed a correlation coefficient of -0.575 and a significance value of 0.000 (p <0.05). The results of this study indicate that the contribution given to the conscientiousness personality traits variable towards cyberbullying is 33.1 percent, the remaining 66.9 percent is influenced by other factors not examined. From the results of this study it can be concluded that the research hypothesis there is a negative relationship between the traits of conscientiousness personality and acceptable cyberbullying.