Ricky Fajar Adiputra
Program Studi Teknik Informatika

Published : 3 Documents
Articles

Found 3 Documents
Search

Pengaruh pendidikan pelatihan dan kompetensi terhadap kinerja anggota satuan reskrim pada Polres Kota Metro Lampung Adiputra, Ricky Fajar; Wijaya, Errin Yani
Jurnal Online Mahasiswa (JOM) Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi Vol 1, No 1 (2014): Wisuda Februari Tahun 2014
Publisher : Jurnal Online Mahasiswa (JOM) Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This research aims at the analysis of the influence caused by educational training variables and variable performance against competencies.This study uses census techniques that take all the population numbers that add up to 51 people sample analysis method used in this research is quantitative descriptive method, analysis of partially and simultaneous (multiple linear analysis with the help of the program SPSS version 19.0)From the results of testing that has been carried out simultaneous regression test (test f) showed that the free variables examined have a significant influence on the variable performance. Partial regression test (test t) indicates that the variable factors of the training education have the most significant influence on the performance of variable magnitude influence posed (R) by the two free variables together-equal to variable terikatnya 70.5% while the rest of 29.5% is affected by other variables not examined in this study.Keywords: Education, Training, Competency and performance
Aplikasi Informasi Pariwisata Daerah Banyuwangi Berbasis Android Dengan Memanfaatkan Google Maps Adiputra, Ricky Fajar; Palit, Henry Novianus; Setiawan, Alexander
Jurnal Infra Vol 4, No 1 (2016)
Publisher : Jurnal Infra

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (78.005 KB)

Abstract

Banyuwangi is the eastern most regency of the island of Java. The regency’s geography is quite diverse, from lowlands to mountains. Banyuwangi also has two nature reserves, which are very large and beautiful for visitors to see particularly marine nature. Tourism in Banyuwangi is also growing rapidly, ranging from city tours, marine tours, culinary tours, and other attractions. These attract many interests from tourists to visit Banyuwangi to see and enjoy tourism in Banyuwangi. However, the information about Banyuwangi tourism is quite difficult to obtain in a complete form and require a lot of time to collect from various sources. Relying on mobile devices that can be carried anywhere and easy internet access, an application for providing information to guide tourism in Banyuwangi was proposed.In this study, an Android-based tourism information application for Banyuwangi was developed. The application has many features that can help users, particularly information on places of interest, hotels, public transport, culinary, souvenir, and weather.Testing results show that the application can display local maps, routes, sorted list of places of interest by distance or travel time, weather forecast, and also provide an overview of Banyuwangi tourism through photographs and video clips. Using this application, the user can easily access tourism information in Banyuwangi.
Aplikasi Informasi Pariwisata Daerah Banyuwangi Berbasis Android Dengan Memanfaatkan Google Maps Adiputra, Ricky Fajar; Palit, Henry Novianus; Setiawan, Alexander
Jurnal Infra Vol 4, No 1 (2016)
Publisher : Jurnal Infra

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (778.224 KB)

Abstract

Banyuwangi is the eastern most regency of the island of Java. The regency?s geography is quite diverse, from lowlands to mountains. Banyuwangi also has two nature reserves, which are very large and beautiful for visitors to see particularly marine nature. Tourism in Banyuwangi is also growing rapidly, ranging from city tours, marine tours, culinary tours, and other attractions. These attract many interests from tourists to visit Banyuwangi to see and enjoy tourism in Banyuwangi. However, the information about Banyuwangi tourism is quite difficult to obtain in a complete form and require a lot of time to collect from various sources. Relying on mobile devices that can be carried anywhere and easy internet access, an application for providing information to guide tourism in Banyuwangi was proposed.In this study, an Android-based tourism information application for Banyuwangi was developed. The application has many features that can help users, particularly information on places of interest, hotels, public transport, culinary, souvenir, and weather.Testing results show that the application can display local maps, routes, sorted list of places of interest by distance or travel time, weather forecast, and also provide an overview of Banyuwangi tourism through photographs and video clips. Using this application, the user can easily access tourism information in Banyuwangi.