Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

PENGARUH HARGA PRODUK DAN KURS TERHADAP VOLUME EKSPOR PRODUK MAN POLO SHIRT DI PT APPAREL ONE INDONESIA PaskaSugeti, Artdiana Evelyn; Supaya, Sandi; Suratno, Agus
jobs Vol 3, No 2 (2017): Desember 2017
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The aim of this study is to explain the influence of product prices and the exchange rate to the exports volume of Man Polo Shirt product both simultaneously and partially. The study utilized the secondary data from PT. Apparel One Indonesia and from Bank Indonesia. The analysis uses the multiple of linier regression statistic. According to data analysis report, it shows that product prices of Man Polo influence negative significantly to the Man Polo Shirt product’s export volume. Nevertheless, the exchange rate influence positif significantly to the Man Polo Shirt product’s export volume. The other result it shows that the product prices of Man Polo Shirt and the exchange rate simultaneously influence to the export volume of Man Polo Shirt product significantly. Suggestion to increase the exports volume of Man Polo Shirt product, PT. Apparel One Indonesia needs to pay more attention to product prices that they offer for importers because the export price is the most dominant influential variable in this study
ANALYSIS THE INFLUENCE OF DOCUMENT SERVICE QUALITY, FACILITY, AND THE USE OF ACCEPTANCE ONLINE MODULE TECHNOLOGY TOWARD SERVICE USER SATISFACTION (CASE STUDY AT KPPBC TMP-A SEMARANG) Kusuma, Tamara Adriana; Suroija, Noor; Supaya, Sandi
jobs Vol 4, No 1 (2018): Oktober 2018
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This research aims to analyze the influence of document service quality, facility, and the use of acceptance online module technology toward service user satisfaction (case study at KPPBC TMP-A Semarang). The technique of analysis used in this research was multiple linier regression analysis. The population was the customer who ever used service at KPPBC TMP-A Semarang. Census sampling had been applied as the sample technique and the sample are 48 respondents. The results of t-test showed that document service quality, facility, and the use of acceptance online module technology partially got positive significant influence toward service user satisfaction at KPPBC TMP-A Semarang. Based on the result of F-test document service quality, facility, and the use of acceptance online module technology simultaneously got significant influence toward service user satisfaction at KPPBC TMP-A Semarang. Based on the adjusted R2, 75.1% influence in the service user satisfaction at KPPBC TMP-A Semarang could be explained by document service quality, facility, and the use of acceptance online module technology, while the rest of 24.9% was explained by the other variables outside the model.